About Continental Collision
Continental Collision is an I-CAR Gold Class Professionals recognized auto body shop. This is the highest recognized training achievement in the collision repair industry. Only about 20% of shops meet this Gold Class standard. If you need collision or hail repair in Austin, there are no better auto body repair shops. Continental Collision has been serving the area’s luxury car industry for over 53 years.Visit Website
Collision, Hail, Storm Damage Repair Austin, TX
The residents of Austin Texas and surrounding towns of Round Rock, Pflugerville, Cedar Park and Georgetown are familiar with the unpredictability of Texas weather. A weather catastrophe can happen anytime of the year. Residents are also aware of the impacts the weather can have on their vehicle. The Total Storm Care Network is here to assist Austin area residents to restore their vehicles back to pre-storm condition.
The Total Storm Care Network location in Austin Tx is Continental Collision Center. Continental Collision Center has been serving the Austin area for over 53 years. Continental Collision Center specializes in repairing high-end luxury vehicles and has numerous factory repair certifications.
Continental Auto Group in Austin is comprised of Mercedes Benz of Austin, Infiniti of Austin, Subaru of Austin and Texas First Honda. All are award winning New and Used car Dealerships offering the best in automotive service, collision repair and parts. Whether it’s replacing your current vehicle, repairing or servicing it, the team at Continental Auto Group has you covered. Satisfaction is always guaranteed.
Continental collision center is a state-of-the-art automotive body shop located in North central Austin. From your first impression, easy to find designated vehicle drop area, comfortable and well-appointed customer lounge with Wi-Fi and refreshments lends to providing the highest quality, stress free experience. Continental Collision Center works with all insurance and deals with your insurance company so you don’t have to.
Your vehicle has been in a wreck or has hail damage? You will need a rental car while your vehicle is in the body shop. Continental Collision center understands what a hassle that can be. For their customers convenience Enterprise rent a car provides direct access to rental vehicles. Leave your vehicle and get your replacement vehicle at the same location, easy, quick, and stress free. During weather catastrophes and hail storms. Continental Collision Center has agreements to provide better availability and access to rental and loan cars.
Need to get your vehicle to the body shop and it is non-drivable? Continental Collision center offers 24-hour towing service. Call Finger Towing 512-832-0877 for prompt service.
All collision repairs and hail damage repairs are done on site in our ultra-modern state-of-the-art factory certified collision center located on Lamar Blvd. All repairs are done by factory trained, I-CAR gold class, ASE certified technicians. Using the latest technology and equipment.
- ProFirst Collision Repair Facility Certified by American Honda Motor Co.
- Digital imaging allows quick and accurate estimates and supplements. All estimates can be easily delivered via email, in a convenient digital format.
- State-of-the-art, computerized paint mixing system assures that your vehicle’s paint perfectly matches factory finish.
- Downdraft baking paint booths creates a controlled environment for a dust free, baked hard paint finish.
- Computerized structural measuring and structural repair system. Gets your vehicles structure back to factory specifications.
- Windshield and glass repair or replacement. Increased automotive glass inventory for better access during hail storms and weather catastrophes.
- Paintless hail repair, our onsite certified paintless hail and dent repair team provides seamless hail repairs.
- Suspension and wheel alignment, computerized wheel alignments get your vehicle’s suspension back in factory specifications.
- Aluminum repair, panel replacement and paintless hail repair.
- Accessories replacement, bed covers, bedliners, bumpers, audio/video, sunroofs and much more.
- Paintless dent repair (PDR), the most cost-effective way of repairing small dents and dings.
- Vehicle replacement program, your vehicle in our body shop or a total loss, we offer special incentives to help replace your vehicle with a new or used vehicle.
Continental collision center offers these services and many more, have questions give us a call. 512-351-7717
"High Quality Collision Repairs"
Collision Center Director
Body Shop Manager